Win free Bitcoin every hour!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Canon PIXMA MG6320 vs Canon PIXMA MG5420

For a budget-level printers, this Canon is excellent. I am very pleased with the print quality of documents and especially of photos. This printer uses a 5 ink system, which gives the photos better color quality, accuracy and saturation. Compared to the more expensive Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax which I have in my home office, this MG5420 takes about twice as long to print. Document quality is identical, but photos on the MX922 are much sharper.


Installation with this printer was very easy. First install with a USB cable, then add the printer to your wi-fi network. Windows 8 was able to grab the drivers from the internet without a hitch. No problems here.

For over 5 years, Canon printers have been my brand of choice. My friends and colleges who followed my advice and went with Canon printers have generally been very pleased. It seems like my friends/colleges with HP printers tend to have more problems with installation and getting the wi-fi to work. In the past, my Canons have never dropped network connection, never have ink lines clogged, and rarely have paper jams. So I have confidence that my new set of printers will last me for 3-5 years before getting phased out.

** This printer was an upgrade for my Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer (3747B002) which worked flawlessly since 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...